Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is David and I just happened to cross upon these forums, and I was just amazed at how many people LOVE their Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons. I just got a brand new 2008 Chevy Colorado LT in a midnight blue, crew cab. I have pictures attached. I just wanted to know by anyone who would like to help, what should I do with it, that's affordable, not like over the top expensive, but allows me to have good/decent fuel efficiency and not have any thing suck out my gas tank. I was looking through the forums and liked what I heard about getting an intake and exhaust, which would better performance and some mpg somewhat. I liked the sound of a borla exhaust, but I'm not too huge a fan of them being so loud I can't even think. I want one that doesnt drone loud but still sounds cool and helps out with performace as far as mufflers go, if I'm making any wrong assumptions here let me know please as I do not know pretty much anything about cars or trucks, but I love my Colorado with a passion. Any suggestions price ranges or any kind of help would be dearly appreciated. Thank you very much, and here's some pics of my new truck :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Dude, nice truck! I'd help ya out, but I'm sorta new here myself. Been a colorado man for only about 4months now. I'm definatly gonna need to figure out some better gas milage myself. I got a 6ft cb anntenna on top of my ride!

·
Registered
737 Posts
intake and exhaust will help with gas milage but you gonna spend acouple 100$ so you will be in the hole for awhile until gas milage eventually catches up to you

Nice truck

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
nice truck congrats... as for a muffler I like my magnaflow sounds good when you want it to.. and not much drone at all. anyways welcome to the forums

1 - 8 of 8 Posts