Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CCLB Mini-Max Diesel
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all! My wife found her dream truck! 2016 LT CCLB with the Duramax.

After looking nation-wide for the better part of a year for the perfect rig, one came up for sale in our neck of the woods. What luck!

It already came with a couple of nifty bits and factory upgrades, but we think we're lucky that we found one that was within our budget in the first place.

The community here seems really strong, and we're happy that we're new joiners.

See you out there!

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
858 Posts
Nice truck- I’m sure she’s super happy!!
Congrats and hope to see you guys make it your own!

Reactions: Hike208

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Stoke level is definitely high. Customizations will be coming as time and budget permits
💸

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,476 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Looks nice

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Chrome mirrors. Wowza dunno if I've seen those before.. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I made sure to get the build sheet from GM before we bought it used, and it seems like it was a bit of a funky custom order from the factory. It's not the way I would have ordered things, anyway. i.e. leather interior with auto climate control, but no nav or Bose upgrades? It's also one of the few LTs that I've ever noticed with the projector style headlights.

Regardless, we're really happy with things and are excited to have a little more capability and space than my Golf has afforded us for the last few years, ha.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on a nice looking truck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hike208

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
858 Posts
Leavenworth, WA

·
Registered
2021 Chevy ZR2 ECLB, Blue-the best color
89 Posts
Hey y'all! My wife found her dream truck! 2016 LT CCLB with the Duramax.

After looking nation-wide for the better part of a year for the perfect rig, one came up for sale in our neck of the woods. What luck!

It already came with a couple of nifty bits and factory upgrades, but we think we're lucky that we found one that was within our budget in the first place.

The community here seems really strong, and we're happy that we're new joiners.

See you out there!

View attachment 409366
nice looking truck almost. i guess you have to settle for red instead of blue. i guess you'll get used to it. ;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
nice looking truck almost. i guess you have to settle for red instead of blue. i guess you'll get used to it. ;)
I settled for red Cajun tintcoat as well. It's definitely grown on me. Got a heck of a deal on the truck. Probably not a color I would've looked at otherwise. But I like it. Happy modding!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha, don't you know it! In my perfect world both the truck and our other vehicle would be blue, but they are both red because that's how the used car market seems to work 🙃

Thanks for the kind welcomes, y'all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts