Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, been a Chevy truck fan since forever.
Just bought a 2020 Colorado RST yesterday.
Car guy, in the stable currently is a pro-touring 70-SS/RS-LS Camaro, 2011 Carrera C2S, 2017 Macan GTS.
Love forums for the good (mostly lol) data and community we all share something in common with.

Anyways, cheers, mike

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Weclome aboard but ummmm, where's the pix of your new ride? Or, did you really by a Tacoma and are just too embarrassed to show us? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weclome aboard but ummmm, where's the pix of your new ride? Or, did you really by a Tacoma and are just too embarrassed to show us? :ROFLMAO:
Ha. Did, almost. Almost went Tacoma (I've had 4 Toyota's over the years, two engines toast, one good, one totaled) test drove a good friends, a lot of things I did not like about it. The C, one drive and yep..... But, 9 Chevys. One S-10. Maybe one tranny iirc.
Really like this truck, saw it, knew it. Now time to Mod.....

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the new Colorado! You will have no problem finding mod ideas here, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
It's a good sign when someone with money to burn chooses a twin!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Greetings/Welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Reactions: mikes70

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
had a new '18 Silverado extra cab (not crew), blue metallic, 4x4. Met its demise in a head on. Air bags work good, never tested before.
But, that gap definately gotta get closed up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice looking truck! And an interesting assortment of other rides to boot. 1970 was definitely the high water mark for GM muscle. I have a 70 LeMans sport in the stable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts