Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! I just purchased a 2016 Colorado and I love it! Just over 30K miles. I just installed the all weather floor mats and making an appointment soon to get the truck bed sprayed. Anyone have any opinion on Line-X? This is my first truck too, so pardon me if I ask a lot of questions! 馃槂

Registered
Hey Brad.C,
Congrats on your 2016 Colorado! Never too many questions..
All weather floor mats are really a must have item.
Although I have the factory spray in bed liner, I have heard very good things about Line-X, which I know is applied thicker than the factory one.

Registered
Line X isn't the only player, some coatings are more rubbery and still have good UV resistance.
Prep work is key. I read several articles about liners and the key takeaway for me was the shop that did the best prep work got the best results, regardless of the coating brand.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice... glad I made a good decision in getting the all weather floor mats!

Registered
I'm a little behind the times here, but I just realized I have yet to do an introduction. Jim here from the Northern NV area. Bought my Colorado almost 2 years ago. I have a 2018 Colorado Z71, long box, 3.6 V6 with the upgraded Bose stereo/infotainment system with the color display and other assorted goodies. Its oddly the 1st truck I've ever owned and I must say, it's a badass little truck! At first I thought I wouldn't fit in a truck/cab that size until I sat in it. It's my daily driver with about 13,400 miles on it.

Registered
Howdy Brad C.,
I have had the Line-X, and the Rhino lining in a few trucks. I like Line-X, and have been happy with it.
I am in the Oil Fields and throw pipe fittings and 55 gal drums in the back occasionally. So far I have not tore it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts