Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

About 2 weeks ago I traded my Mustang Ecoboost for a 2017 Colorado extended cab V6 4x4 WT. I also still own a 2001 Z28 Camaro which I've had since 2003 and currently has 160K on it and is showing its age. anyways the Colorado in the Driveway.

I keep telling Myself all I'll do is black out the emblems and remove the air dam and leave it stock.. but.. I can't leave crap alone. I thought about tuning it myself using HP Tuners since I use that on both my 2001 Z28 and my traded EcoBoost Mustang but I didn't want to take the time to learn tuning on another vehicle. So I already have a Trifecta tune waiting to install once the car has a bit of miles on it. Also have a bed mat and cargo bar and will be picking up a tool box of some kind.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all,

About 2 weeks ago I traded my Mustang Ecoboost for a 2017 Colorado extended cab V6 4x4 WT. I also still own a 2001 Z28 Camaro which I've had since 2003 and currently has 160K on it and is showing its age. anyways the Colorado in the Driveway.

I keep telling Myself all I'll do is black out the emblems and remove the air dam and leave it stock.. but.. I can't leave crap alone. I thought about tuning it myself using HP Tuners since I use that on both my 2001 Z28 and my traded EcoBoost Mustang but I didn't want to take the time to learn tuning on another vehicle. So I already have a Trifecta tune waiting to install once the car has a bit of miles on it. Also have a bed mat and cargo bar and will be picking up a tool box of some kind.
I know the problem, it's called, "cantleevshtalon" suffered my whole life with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.