Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I am picking up a 2017 Z71 Midnight Colorado 4x4 Crew Cab Short Box tomorrow after work! Lurked around the forums before making the purchase and found some really good info here. Looking forward to joining in on the fun!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Welcome Ontario brother. Hope you enjoy your new ride and post often. Pics of the truck are essential. :)

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I am picking up a 2017 Z71 Midnight Colorado 4x4 Crew Cab Short Box tomorrow after work! Lurked around the forums before making the purchase and found some really good info here. Looking forward to joining in on the fun!
Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy your stay and new truck. If you have any questions let us know. Don't forget to take a look at the rules for the boards, don't forget either to use the search function. Lots of good info on the board already!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hello and welcome. The Z71 Midnight is a very sharp looking truck. I hope it serves you well.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Welcome to the club! You will enjoy the compliments from perfect strangers and wishful owners so better get used to it now...lol
Two and half years later I still do!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
This is where she was when I walked in to pick her up :grin2:
Looks great. I'm a Canyon guy but I'm really starting to like the look of that exact version of the Colorado. Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.