Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado Z71 CCLB
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a long time lurker and have had my 2019 Colorado CCLB for over a year. Another Ohioan to add to the forum and yeah I'm and Browns and Buckeyes fan please don't hold it against me.

Had some ups and downs with my truck and various warranty work but I am slowly ironing things out. Finally decided as I hit 20,000miles to do some things to my truck and it would be stupid to not take advantage of the community here and the help you all provide.

Cheers 馃嵒

Registered
Welcome to the forum!

Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
Welcome Aboard

Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado Z71 CCLB
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, hopefully I can get some pictures and post going 馃憤

Registered
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 in Silver Ice Metallic
I've been a long time lurker and have had my 2019 Colorado CCLB for over a year. Another Ohioan to add to the forum and yeah I'm and Browns and Buckeyes fan please don't hold it against me.

Had some ups and downs with my truck and various warranty work but I am slowly ironing things out. Finally decided as I hit 20,000miles to do some things to my truck and it would be stupid to not take advantage of the community here and the help you all provide.

Cheers 馃嵒
Welcome to the forum fellow Ohioan! I am just about an hour south of you near Sunbury. Lots of good advice on these pages...looking forward to some pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts