Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Today I finally carpeted/mounted my custom box. I made it to go all the way across the back wall of my reg. cab truck. Sorry about the pic quality, it was starting to get dark. The only good pic I took was with my phone.








Oh and P.s. I'm gonna rewire and hide everything when I get the free time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
What are the dimensions on that? Can you move your seat all the way back? If you can't tell I am doing research for when I buy my new Colorado or Canyon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
wow why so much air space. anyways i have one that just perfectly fits b/t the sidewall and the bottlejack cover. i've got pics on my personal gallery if y'all are interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tabs808 said:
this is a monster
Haha Yes, yes it is.

TimRado said:
So how big is it and what is powering it??? Looks good sir.
Thanks man! I am currently powering a single kicker CVX 10" high end woofer with the infinity ref 1600a 600 watt amp. It sounds great. I also have another amp located under the passenger seat powering my front stage.

GLN305 said:
The dimensions run 49" long, 13.5" tall, and 7" from the wall to the seat.What are the dimensions on that? Can you move your seat all the way back? If you can't tell I am doing research for when I buy my new Colorado or Canyon.
The leg room is great, the passanger seat is only 1 click up. I'm only 5'9" so naturally my seat is 2 clicks up.

Georgiaz71 said:
wow why so much air space. anyways i have one that just perfectly fits b/t the sidewall and the bottlejack cover. i've got pics on my personal gallery if y'all are interested.
Well my tastes obviously differ from yours :wink:. It is a Very power hungry woofer. Also It, as any woofer does gains in SPL when fed more air space. So the answer to your question would be, Because the more volume you have, the louder it is!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
no doubt man. it looks great. maybe we'll see/hear it on the s/e coast tour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
How is that kicker CVX 10" Sub Because I was thinking about going with that. I love kicker I had two 10 inch comps in my ext cab and they pounded hard this cvx would prob put both of those to shame because its a total of 1200 watts and my rockford amp is rated at a top 1200 so they should slam let me know if its a good sub
Thanks
DAve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Georgiaz71 said:
no doubt man. it looks great. maybe we'll see/hear it on the s/e coast tour.
Wait, when is this southeast coast tour you speak of??

Canyon06 said:
How is that kicker CVX 10" Sub Because I was thinking about going with that. I love kicker I had two 10 inch comps in my ext cab and they pounded hard this cvx would prob put both of those to shame because its a total of 1200 watts and my rockford amp is rated at a top 1200 so they should slam let me know if its a good sub
Thanks
DAve
Man It's great. No need for a second sub or anything. And with an extended cab you'll have plenty of room for a nice box.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top