Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first Chevy after driving Jeeps for the past couple decades. I picked up a 2017 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab in Burning Hot Metallic. I needed something to tow my SxS back and forth to the trails, was comfortable to drive and could actually fit in parking spaces, and could handle some winter weather when necessary. I think it will fit the bill nicely.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your purchase. I didn't even realize that color was an option.

By the way, I spent four years in Lexington when I was at UK.
This color wasn't available for very long at all and I really like having vehicles that aren't very common. This one definitely stands out in the sea of white, silver, and black vehicles in the parking lots. I've been here for 25 years, since I transferred from Speed Scientific in Louisville to UK.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This color wasn't available for very long at all and I really like having vehicles that aren't very common. This one definitely stands out in the sea of white, silver, and black vehicles in the parking lots. I've been here for 25 years, since I transferred from Speed Scientific in Louisville to UK.
I was at UK from 1993 to 1997. I received a double major in Electrical Engineering and Mathematics.

In which department were you enrolled?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.