Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I like the black handles. There is a lot of red, and enough black, that my eye is not drawn to them enough to feel out of place.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I'm torn between the standard red door handles and the WT black ones. I have a buddy with a WT that bought color matching door handles and just gave me his old ones. I'm going back and forth. Think both look good but maybe it's too much black trim? I don't know.
Black ones all the way. I am changing mine to black once my broke ass can afford them.

How much are they anyway?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Idk in the pics you posted kinda does look good with black. But I agree with onebaddz kinda makes it look lesser with them. I like my color matching handles

·
Registered
11,493 Posts
I lean toward the black trim.

I always thought that the S-10 pickup, 4WD with the black wheel flares was the best version of the truck. (Drop the current V6 in one of those babies, update it with current tech, and I think you got a great compact truck.- heck, even the new 4 cyl gasser is probably a good match in the much lighter truck.)

I also thought the Avalanche with the black trim, especially the orange Avalanche,was good looking. The "hot" colors like red & orange need something to cool them off. White may also need to be cooled down. Greys & silvers, maybe not so much.

I also tend to like the black or grey grill works.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.