Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a set of 15x8" black steel wheels (trailer style) those rock crawler wheels look good.

question is, i cant find any wheels for the 07 with the TPMS, where can i get some? (please post links.) i guess the valve stem hole is different. i dont want a light to come on with my truck. i would rather keep it, unless u can disable TPMS altogether.

my other question is what backspacing would u recommend? i have the factory color matched wide flares, and i want a set of wheels that will stick out about .5" more.

i will be using some 32x11.5x15 BFG AT tires also, and the truck will be lifted 2".

thanks in advance,
Josh

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Good choice man!! I don't know about the TPMS as I have an '04. I have 15x8 pro comp steels that have a 4.25 backspacing. They stick out just the right amout I think. I also have 32x11.5 BF A/T's. I think its a good combo. I got everything from 4wheelparts.com. They had a great price/free shipping. Got a sweet air pump for free with the purchase of the 4 tires too. Here are some pics of how they look. If you need some betters ones or other angles, let me know. These were taken with my iphone but arent too bad....

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
No problem. Yeah, I didnt want it to stick too far out so I am happy with my choice. Post some pics when you are done!! Also, the pic in your sig...what track is that? I am guessing VIR? But I can't tell for sure...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no that is kenan sofuoglu on some track in europe. he won the WSS this year on the same bike i own.

my new one is Valentino Rossi. i like this pic better, thats a crazy lean angle....

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Cool. I just figured it was your bike in race plastics and VIR b.c you are in Virgina. Rossi is awesome and that is a SICK picture!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts