Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one in the B'ham/Nashville are interested in meeting either at the show aor along I-65 and going to the Hunters show. It is the weekend of March 7th,8th and 9th. It is a pretty good show, lots of vehicles. I don't know my work schedule yet, but I will probably go up Sat or early Sun. If anyone is interersted post up.

·
Going UP!
2,918 Posts
Alright here are the details. On Saturday the 8th, meet at the fairgrounds @ 1:00 pm. for the Hunter's show.

Might I suggest we get down there about noon and meet somewhere, then grab a bite to eat, then roll on over to the show at 1? I know a couple people would like to grab a bite and do a bit of a meet and greet deal, then move on over to the show.

The list:
Gregsyellorado - Greg
Pschrags -
Blurred - Boyd
Kerad11 - Darek
WTRacing - Ricky

If anyone needs to give me a call, here is a number you will be able to reach me at. 270-305-2859

More info about the show:

Admition is $10

Directions from every possible location
From West (Memphis area)
Take I-40 East to I-65 South to Exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn left and go one mile to Fairgrounds.

From East (Knoxville area)
Take I-40 West to I-65 South to exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn left and go one mile to Fairgrounds.

From Southeast (Murfreesboro, Chattanooga, Atlanta)
Take I-24 West to I-440 West follow to exit 6 (Nolensville Pike), turn right, go 1 mile and Fairgrounds will be on your left.

From Northwest (Clarksville, Ft Campbell)
Take I-24 East to I-65 South to Exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn left and go 1 mile to Fairgrounds.

From South (Alabama)
Take I-65 North to Exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn right and go 1 mile to Fairgrounds.

From North (Bowling Green, Kentucky, Indiana)
Take I-65 south to exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn left and go one mile to Fairgrounds.

Now all we need to do is find a place to grab some food.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good, what time do you want to meet up, I am off all day, so I can leave Ardmore about any time Sat, It takes me about an hour to a hour and a half to drive up ther depending on traffic. Any ideas on restaurants/fast food in the area? My cell #is 256-777-1602.

·
Going UP!
2,918 Posts
Okay, final decisions. We are going to meet in the parking lot of the Opry Mills mall. The attached picture shows the section of the lot to look for us in. Not really the best way to do it, but most of the time, there are several spots open for parking in that location.

Place: Opry Mills Mall Parking Lot
Time: 11:00 AM
Food: Dave and Buster's (apparently in the mall?)
After: From there, we will cruise over to the fairgrounds for the Hunter's Expo, which will be indoors.

Here is a picture of where we are going to meet. It will most likely be full, but there are several places you can park where no one else will (boonies).

Also, for you guys that are going to need maps.google.com, use 36.207763, -86.695387 as your destination. This will take you right to the mall parking lot.

From there we can go to the fairgrounds. Here is the link for the directions.

from: Unknown road @36.207763, -86.695387 to: 36.131393,-86.763797 - Google Maps

Sounds good to me, plus it will give me the chance to get a couple moving shots of you guys.

Unfortunately Darek will not be able to attend seeing how his wheels aren't on his truck right now. He will just ride down with me.[/b]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts