Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hill Assist.... thinking back I believe I read a small detail about it but I forgot all about it until the second day of driving. It kicked in for the first time at a stop light on a pretty good incline...nice!

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
All the USB connections will take over the stereo. I thought they were just charging ports.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hill assist and no more crawling under the truck to change out the oil filter, its on the top left side of engine.
I was just rolling around under the truck trying to find it.. LOL... Thanks for the heads up gonna look and see tonight.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Having researched the bajesus out of this truck, not many things came as a surprise to me. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find the very convenient cargo storage bay under the rear seats (crew cab anyway). Not the storage compartment that you have to lift up the seats to get to, the one as you open the rear doors and it's right there under the seat edge. Perfect for a pair of gloves, a towel or whatever. Well I thought it was pretty neat.... lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
On mine (has auto-climate control, so not sure if it's on all of the twins), when the AC is going full-blast and you get on a call, it lowers the fan speed so you can hear the phone call. Then, as soon as you hang up, the fan speed goes back super high. Pretty cool feature.

·
Registered
712 Posts
In all seriousness, I didn't realize how much fun this truck would be as a daily driver in terms of versatility or basically offering so much of a little bit of everything. I knew I liked it but the more time I've had using the truck I didn't realize or know it would have offered this much satisfaction. Then the other thing I didn't know was how much fun I'd have doing stuff to personalize it or subtle mods (Pic attached). It's been cool to indulge in making it my own. None of my other vehicles did that to me so I had no idea this truck would offer a fun factor.

1 - 20 of 1410 Posts