Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Did a bunch of search and came up blank. Is anyone on here using N-FAB's RKR Rock Slider with removable steps???

Seems like a best of both worlds product and thier website has a model available for the crew cab colorado/canyon.

Definately more pricey than your average off road style step bar but if these are the real deal rock rails it would be worth it.

Anyone??

George

·
Registered
539 Posts
I had a set and actually liked them until my buddy from Amp Research insisted they use my truck to configure their PowerSteps for the twins.
So I sold the sliders with 4 steps.
They're real sliders and if I do recall, they mount to the frame.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a set and actually liked them until my buddy from Amp Research insisted they use my truck to configure their PowerSteps for the twins.
So I sold the sliders with 4 steps.
They're real sliders and if I do recall, they mount to the frame.

Thank you. I actually found a an earlier post of yours and just sent you a PM. If you have any pictures I would greatly appreciate it

Thank you

George

·
Registered
4 Posts
I emailed them a few weeks ago asking for more pictures and they just linked me to their website. Seems like 3 pictures in their eyes is enough to sell a product... I recalled it looking like they attached to the body from what the install instruction listed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had all the same questions and never found good info or pics. I ordered a set with 4 steps on 8/23 and received a message they were on back order and should ship in 3-5 days. I still haven't received a shipping confirmation. I can fill you in if they ever arrive!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.