Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all, 2015 LT crew, v6, 62k. radio while on xm beeps changes screens. nav cannot stay on map route also wanders and beeps. tried the battery disconnect, fuse pull, reset some settings in nav, XM rese,t cancelled and paired phone again. all worked for a while but the symptoms return only worse started about a month ago any suggestions? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yep. The "HIM" (Human Interface Module aka touchscreen) crapped out on you. Mine did the same thing and I now have a dead spot in the center of the screen that will not respond to touch.

I'm trying to swing by the dealer to have mine looked at. I may fare better in that my truck was "born on" 6/15 and only have 28k on the clock so it SHOULD be covered under warranty.

Here is mine:

https://youtu.be/9j-FDn1HEH8

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you mylink customer service

customer service was great. With no warranty on the truck They helped resolve the matter and even sent a check, not for all of it but am satisfied with the resolution

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.