Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettin the truck bagged

Its a 4 link bag on bar with a fuel cell and mini back half (notch back)
Nfamus Air Suspension is doing it

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Thats legit man i really really want your truck. When's it expected to get done?

·
Registered
450 Posts
If you gotta ask... you can't afford it lol j/k.

I see that the poster is in TX, and as far as I have been told most things are cheaper in the south so I would venture a guess of 4k-6k...

Here in the Northeast from a shop a similar job would cost probably between 6-8k..

Please excuse me if I've insulted the work done (by my pricing) I'm just going by the quotes I've received from shops all over the U.S. When I was first looking at getting my project underway I got estimates from about 10 different shops anywhere from Connecticut to California (Truck ended up with a local guy in Maryland).

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thats crazy looking tube work. Def impressive. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Looks pretty nice man!

is that tubing going to hold up your bed though? i'd just think it would flex with just that holding it up...

what size wheels are you going to be running? is it going to lay full frame? and what cab config do you have?

keep up the good work!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i got my truck back last week havent had time to take pics and i was goin to take them today but stupid texas weather now its snowing. C6U6I6H we added another bar from the frame to the notch for more sturdiness and yes it does hold the bed up actually its stronger than factory. its an extended cab, i was running 17s when i had the 5/6 drop on it. now im running 20s and the front tubs are about to be re done for them and i have to get my carrier barring raised to. i will be at texmex at the end of the month for anyone who is planning on goin

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
looks sick bro

mad props and get those pics in

1 - 19 of 19 Posts