Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went ahead and washed and waxed it... :) I know, no big deal but its the first time I wax it (and 2nd I wash it - I always use those touch free car wash) after almost two years with her :oops:

Its being a while since I last waxed a car; I dont know if it was because I bought the cheapest one I found (turttle) or what but it got stick and had to remove it by hand... :? I'm soooooo tired now :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aa.francis said:
heres a little tip, dont forget your wheel wells!!
Give me a break... its the 2nd time :)

I pressure washed them but I think it wasnt enought... :evil:

blurred said:
Your momma is a smart lady. That truck does need to be treated right, and you did right by it with that wash/wax. Nice work.

Oh, so you don't have to worry about cleaning the wheel wells as much, hide 'em by lowering that thing. That color looks great close to asphalt. 8)
I'm kinda thinking about lowering it a bit even though I've always wanted to lift it... but with my long daily commute I have to think of ways to imporve my milege, not increase consumption :)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
My wheelwells are stuck with whats on there, I tried power washing them, it wont come out!

I am gonna remove the wheel next time and really try to go at it...

·
Registered
89 Posts
good work but i think that if you like the truck it shouldnt take your mom to tell you to take care of it

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fast phil said:
good work but i think that if you like the truck it shouldnt take your mom to tell you to take care of it
We were just talking and I mentioned that I had never waxed it and she said that I should do it, etc... Its not that I dont want to but I dont have a garage, etc. My aunt said I can go wash it in her house whenever I want so I'm definitely going more often now :)

jerrynino said:
nice wash n wax... hey hows that tuneau working for you? any goods? bads?
Working good so far...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts