Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks!

I was one of the first in my province to own a 2nd Gen Colorado way back in early 2015. I had the LT with a ton of options. I put a lot of hours into that machine, upgraded the suspension, the body, the lighting etc.

It was time however, today I pulled the trigger and finally got the Duramax I’ve been wanting since they announced them a year after I bought my LT.

2021 ZR2 Duramax; can’t wait to take this thing off-road. Sad to see my Summit White leave the family, but I’m sure she’ll make someone happy.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
She's a sexy beast - awesome & congrats!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats.

The one thing I always hated about my '09 was the fact it was Summit White. I got it due to 2 reasons, last standard cab with automatic within 250 miles of where I live and cash for clunkers making them fly off the lot.

The '12 is Deep Navy, a color I like better, but it does have a downside in the summer...Gets hotter inside on a sunny day.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone; definitely digging the colour!

once I start doing enough research I’ll get a build thread going. Adding the Yakima bed rack and roof top tent in a couple weeks.

after that not sure. This truck is going to be a lot more camping and family oriented. My previous Colorado was very much off road heavy, for quite a bit more intense off roading.

Im super excited that I have selectable front and rear lockers, something that wasn’t even an option in 2015. Im positive this truck will be as capable as I need it. 😊

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Congrats. I'm running the BC Parks plates as well. My contribution to their maintenance.
Funny you were one of first in B.C to owns a 2nd gen in 2015. I was the 1st in the Okanagan valley to own a Duramax in late 2015.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts