Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this truck new a year ago, ordered the lift kit and tires last week. Here's some before photos of the stock truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found a deal on tire rack on 285/75R16 Pirelli ATR Scorpion tires, $114/tire (plus $20 shipping each). Not an incredibly aggressive tire but an upgrade over the HT tires that came on it. Ordered the Zone 2.75" combo lift hoping that the max tire specs on their website were true.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,277 Posts
Nice! Not too tall.

·
Registered
802 Posts
285/ 16's or 17's.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Any rubbing issues with your setup?
2.75” of lift and 33s...guaranteed rubbing....either on the frame/swaybar or fenderliners (depending on the amount of spacer he is using on those stock wheels)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice Truck! I am going to be doing this prior to my BDS lift. I am going 285/70/17 Any rubbing issues with your setup?
2.75” of lift and 33s...guaranteed rubbing....either on the frame/swaybar or fenderliners (depending on the amount of spacer he is using on those stock wheels)
Hardly any actually. Pretty much only if turned completely one way and the suspension gets compressed then it'll lightly rub on the sway bar. Nothing serious. No rubbing on fenders.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hardly any actually. Pretty much only if turned completely one way and the suspension gets compressed then it'll lightly rub on the sway bar. Nothing serious. No rubbing on fenders.
Wow, your truck must be WAY different....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.