Hope it wasn't the old mans truck!! LOL :D

·
Registered
9,570 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright dude. come down to gerogia and do it. it would be so funny once your front tire hit the mud. you know as well as i do, you can NEVER get perspective of how deep mud is w/ pics or video. come on! shirley...come on! c..c...come on!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I wish the mud stuck around up here for this long. :( all I'm getting here is snow and ice all over the place.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sorry, but have to say i am with bob. That at most had to be what, 1 foot deep. So shirley...come on...come on go through deeper mud holes instead of just driving through field.

·
Registered
558 Posts
those are some weak mud holes man. try goin through some holes a truck on 40s ate out all day long. and the holes are 30' longer.

your truck can do much better.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol THOSE AREN"T EVEN MUD, those are small lakes! lol. alright guys, i'm sorry! *hangs head* i'll do better! GET 'ER STUCK!

·
Registered
285 Posts
gah i wish i still had the videos of the $%# we used to go through when i was 16

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Who cares what he is going through. He has his z71 off the pavement and he is having fun...

Cool vid man. The editing isnt bad either.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol thanks guys! the editing i did in about 20 mins flat just cuz i had several ppl asking about it. i'm doing more over break coming up next sat. - wed. so hopefully i make a better video. and get it DEEPER! can't wait til i have the money to put some height, rubber, and winch on it. i think i'll finally be settled after that. i really want that fox sticker that covers half the tailgate, just don't know where to get it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
cool video man. looked like fun

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Georgiaz71 said:
lol thanks guys! the editing i did in about 20 mins flat just cuz i had several ppl asking about it. i'm doing more over break coming up next sat. - wed. so hopefully i make a better video. and get it DEEPER! can't wait til i have the money to put some height, rubber, and winch on it. i think i'll finally be settled after that. i really want that fox sticker that covers half the tailgate, just don't know where to get it.
I need to learn how to do all this editting stuff to vids. Good luck with your future plans with your truck.

You might want to talk to: D3afSoCalDaddy27

He can probably hook you up with where he got the sticker...

This is what you are talking about right?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Cool mudding I went some buddies a few years ago was fun mud and water was 3/4 of way up the door. Like to take my truck off road but dont know where to around here.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah thx j man.

hey red what do you do about water coming in the doors? i don't go that deep, only 2wd. me and my buddy are about to get a 400 '86 jeep grand cherokee and fix the carb and put new gaskets on the tranny...custom make a snorkel and stacks. DRIVE THAT BEAST INTO A LAKE THE FIRST DAY!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts