Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
well, last number i saw claimed was 35, Guess i'll be #36

from june

old pic

(wasnt stuck inthis one)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wannabe offroader here! :)

I'm going to get a 2" suspension lift on my truck and some 18" rims with some All Terrain tires. I would like to do some offroading/mudding, but nothing too extreme yet. Is there anyone Here in Washington state that might know of some mild offroading?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like I'll be #37.

I love going muddin in my colly. It does surprisingly well for only a 2" TB and Shackles...

This video was taken prior to rear shackles: Simple Muddy Video

Also without shackles:

·
Registered
58 Posts

Can I be #38, I mostly climb the dunes of the OBX. I'll get better pics next time

·
Registered
392 Posts
nice shots crazyeyez. love the nose dive .

·
Premium Member
8,870 Posts
Nice shots. But a lift has nothing to do with the capabilities of a mud truck, except to get the bumper off the mud surface.

·
Registered
758 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
wooow so you didnt drive home ahh . woops didnt realize that was a year ago!!

not very observent,,,,,,

·
Registered
758 Posts
crazy shiit is, i DID drive home.... made the hour drive back home. i know something was up with the steering, so i took it easy. pulled into the driveway, nose first to the garage, and the wife wanted me to turn the truck around to unload it into the garage. by that point, the rack was toast. couldnt turn the wheel to turn around. that night, in the rain, i was tearing the truck apart and hosing off the mud.

·
Registered
392 Posts
dedicated !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow! take my truck off road, no way! I use my truck to get to the off road. I am 42 and to young to sit in a truck in the dirt or mud. Dirt bikes thats off roading. but I love my truck after a hard day of riding.

·
Registered
392 Posts
whoooo.... bolth take skills bro and bolth can be fun! a few more broken bones and you will love 4xin a lot more!!!!that 57 is sick...

·
Registered
758 Posts
why get the "offroad" package if not to take it off road? :lol: pay to play.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Nice!!! G....

·
Registered
758 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
yea, i'd be up there too!

"Hey! i can see my house!"

·
Registered
392 Posts
Top of the world maa , top of the world....

101 - 120 of 132 Posts