Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2016 Chevy Colorado on Valentine's Day 2017 it was love at first sight then I started cutting hacking drilling holes and making her mine LOL. Even her pretty face could use a little Botox.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
I got my 2016 Chevy Colorado on Valentine's Day 2017 it was love at first sight then I started cutting hacking drilling holes and making her mine LOL. Even her pretty face could use a little Botox.

Ummmm.....got some pix of your creation? :nerd:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LED fogs and switchbacks installed with custom wiring harness made by yours truly CK style bulbs adapted to standard 7444 bulbs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks set at 2 inches. LED headlights also installed low beam side only. Philips ultra high beams standard halogen bulbs. installed AVS vent shades

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
At this point im happy with my build.
I'm planning on doing some retrofitting to the headlights and I'll probably use a set of anzo lights for the donor headlights unless I can find a decently priced set of used lights.
3 inch AFE turbo back exhaust and a tune from all in truck performance will also be in my immediate future but for right now I'm extremely happy in how far this truck has come in 8 months.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
LED interior lights and led accent lights in the floor with the remote control dimmer.

Oh, so you are where I saved that photo from. I love this shot of the footwell lighting. Could you post some pictures of how you mounted the footwell LEDs? I'm running into headaches trying to place mine.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, so you are where I saved that photo from. I love this shot of the footwell lighting. Could you post some pictures of how you mounted the footwell LEDs? I'm running into headaches trying to place mine.
Yes give me about a hr when I get off work I'll post here.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Passnger side (only needs one light)
Seat( only needs one light per seat)
Drivers side (needs 2 because it's so far from the floor.)

This will balance the output and make it uniform.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.