Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had an S-10 for almost 10 years now and an S-15 for 7 years prior to that. I found a Colorado Crew Cab Extreme that I am very interested in.

http://www.driversway.com/monroney.asp?stock=D23077

-Does any one do car fax reports on here?
-Is this a fair price?
-Anyone do vin lookups for all the options?
-The truck only has one cab antenna, but has an XM radio and an Onstar rear view. Is this correct or was something changed?

Is there any other things I should check out when I test drive the truck.

Thanks,

Adam

·
Registered
685 Posts
SKiZZ said:
-The truck only has one cab antenna, but has an XM radio and an Onstar rear view. Is this correct or was something changed?
That is a sweet looking truck dude! As far as the antenna goes, it is dual purpose - both the XM and the OnStar are embedded in it. I believe that the OnStar is using the mast and the XM is under the front flat part. I just installed one on mine a couple of months ago. There is also a 3rd wire coming out of mine which I am guessing is for GPS (blue)? - Only used the XM wire though during install.

Hope that helps for that question.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Seems like a lot of dough. I got a brand new 2007 Xtreme fully loaded with leather for 21K last summer. Its the same color as the one your looking at, nice color, I get a lot of compliments on the truck. I'd offer them 15k for it.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
That is one clean truck, I didn't see any scratchs in the bed. Must have babied it!

·
Registered
243 Posts
rkinney said:
...Hope that helps for that question.
Actually, it helps me a lot!! Thanks rkinney for the info and pic. I've got OnStar, but no XM. I wanted to add XM, but I did NOT want 2 antennas on the roof. That's great news that the already-ugly-OnStar antenna can do double-duty.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wrayzor said:
That is one clean truck, I didn't see any scratchs in the bed. Must have babied it!
Actually, there are plenty of scratches in the bed. I would get a bed rug and Snug Top for it anyways.

·
Registered
685 Posts
gtimark said:
rkinney said:
...Hope that helps for that question.
Actually, it helps me a lot!! Thanks rkinney for the info and pic. I've got OnStar, but no XM. I wanted to add XM, but I did NOT want 2 antennas on the roof. That's great news that the already-ugly-OnStar antenna can do double-duty.
Yah, the line you want for XM is going to have a yellow/curry colored connector. Not sure if it is fed down to the glovebox area or not, but I would assume so.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like this truck had a front end wreck. Scratch that. Any know of a dealer or place selling a crew cab zq8 or extreme?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts