Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Reed and I'm finally free! This is a new account for me but I've been on here for a little while previously known as Boatswagen. After a rough start trying to bring a product to market I'm now free to talk about it with everyone on here. I've been quiet the last few months working hard to get everything ready to and I'm now getting very close to product release.

Midwest Overland Industries is focused on producing offroad products with an Overland focus for the Colorado, Canyon and ZR2.

For now check us out on Facebook where we will give updates. Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have.

Thank you to everyone that has given me encouragement along the way.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
Hello all, my name is Reed and I'm finally free! This is a new account for me but I've been on here for a little while previously known as Boatswagen. After a rough start trying to bring a product to market I'm now free to talk about it with everyone on here. I've been quiet the last few months working hard to get everything ready to and I'm now getting very close to product release.

Midwest Overland Industries is focused on producing offroad products with an Overland focus for the Colorado, Canyon and ZR2.

For now check us out on Facebook where we will give updates. Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have.

Thank you to everyone that has given me encouragement along the way.
Congratulations, and good luck in this endeavor!

48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We wanted to give everyone a heads up on the current Status of Midwest Overland Industries. Things are moving along good as we continue crank out and develop new products for all the enthusiasts. We have decided to drop our supporting vendor status on this site for the time being. This site is run buy a bunch of great people that are true enthusiasts however the site is owned by a very large company. At this time we can't justify the costs per month to pay the very large company to be a vendor on this site. The cost would be large enough that each of our 3 products would see a good cost increase. Since we are an enthusiasts company building products for enthusiasts we can't see passing that cost on to everyone. You can still find us out on the rest of the internet. Thanks for everyone's support on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts