Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got treated pretty well at Moran Chevrolet on Gratiot in Clinton Township. I Think I knew more about the truck than the salesman though :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Feldman Chevrolet in Highland treated me well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Kool in Grand Rapids was worth the trip. (then again my kids live there, so ...) They really take care of their customers. Nice price on oil changes for as long as I have my truck, they installed my nerf bars for free even though I didn't buy them from Kool, and other things like that. My husband says he'll be buying his new truck from them too!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bought my Colorado second hand, but Feldman Chevrolt in Novi has been really good to me for service. Just oil changes and an update to the My Link so far.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I bought my Colorado second hand, but Feldman Chevrolt in Novi has been really good to me for service. Just oil changes and an update to the My Link so far.
Bought my ZR2 from them... good dealership.

HH

·
Registered
308 Posts
Feldman in Highland tired to get me good, snuck in Gap insurance and an extended warranty to the tune of $4300, I wasn't asked if I want either, they just tired to sneak it in!

watch them closely!!!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Bought my ZR2 from them... good dealership.

HH
I’m the manager of that dealership. I’m glad you have received good service.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Feldman in Highland tried to screw me over on a trade, made me work to get my deposit back.
Bowman In Clarkston has been a "go to" dealership for me for years, but I still don't trust their oil change crew. For trucks, talk to Rocco.
Lunghammer Chevy in Waterford - service SUCKS. Took a truck there 8 (yes eight) times to get a speedometer problem fixed.
Lunghammer GMC In Waterford - wouldn't deal on trade in, worked on wife's Acadia and the engine blew 10,000 miles later after I'd given the car to my son. Draw your own conclusions.
LaFontain GMC in Highland treated us OK with sales and service. Nothing special, and never had any major work done though.

Most dealers are hit and miss, meaning you'll hear people with both good and bad experiences. I do know that my saleslady left Lunghammer Chevy for another dealer because of their service department, but that was many years ago. As I stated, I use Bowman, they know me by name, and most issues have been satisfactorily resolved without problems. I do have a current issue with their body shop however. We'll see how that plays out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Feldman in Highland is, by far, the worst service department I've been to, specifically working with Pete. I keep trying to switch to Jay, but Pete somehow always ends up with my work orders, even if I call Jay directly to set up my appointment.
I warrantied my steering wheel, but the replacement was back-ordered. No big deal. I waited 2 months and heard nothing, so I called Pete to check the status. The wheel came in a month prior but, AND HE TOLD ME THIS OVER THE PHONE, he forgot my name and therefore couldn't call me to tell me it came in. What? It's a warranty part, so the order was attached to the repair ticket. My name is all over the paper trail attached to that wheel.
I've been given multiple loaners in the winter with no wiper fluid.
I've been given dirty loaner vehicles.
It's taken 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation on a SCHEDULED service visit.
I've repeatedly given him (Pete) & the dealership low scores on the survey because the service is awful, and I add a comment about why I scored my visit so low and he calls me about it every. time. to ask why I scored my visit low and he tells me his boss is mad at him now. Not my problem.

I go there because I work nearby and my preferred dealership, Buff Whelan (I like Jason for service), is just too far for me to reliably make it there after work before they close. But my goodness, do not visit Feldman in Highland if you have other options.

·
Registered
92 Posts
When I had my '14 Cruze, I was never happy with Garber Chevrolet in Midland. I've been to Burt Watson in Freeland and was treated better. Now that I have my Canyon, I use Betten Baker GMC/Buick/Cadillac in Midland. They used to be McArdle and I've had generally good luck with their service department. I hope it continues now that they've switched hands.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts