Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chevrolet Colorado Zr2 Duramax
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Michigan Zr2 owners. If anybody wants to trade there rock sliders for factory steps. Off a 2018 Zr2 and in great shape. I think I am too tall for them on a stock Zr2. Located near Fenton but work in Dundee. If near Fenton and come to me, we can swap in my barn, Dundee will have to be a takeoff and swap. Let me know…
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
8 Posts
For the Michigan Zr2 owners. If anybody wants to trade there rock sliders for factory steps. Off a 2018 Zr2 and in great shape. I think I am too tall for them on a stock Zr2. Located near Fenton but work in Dundee. If near Fenton and come to me, we can swap in my barn, Dundee will have to be a takeoff and swap. Let me know… View attachment 417196
Yo! I have an extra set of rock sliders I'd sell ya for $200 if you're interested. I live in metro Detroit

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may take you up on that. I see a bunch of sliders on FB marketplace (probably yours too) just figured I would try this first and save some trouble.

Reactions: YoYoMizzle

·
Registered
8 Posts
I may take you up on that. I see a bunch of sliders on FB marketplace (probably yours too) just figured I would try this first and save some trouble.
I actually haven’t posted them on facebook yet, I planned on putting them in here first. I will say I'm heading up north on Friday. I could drop them off to you on the way. I have Venmo or paypal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually haven’t posted them on facebook yet, I planned on putting them in here first. I will say I'm heading up north on Friday. I could drop them off to you on the way. I have Venmo or paypal.
I got a $100 bill if you want to drop them off. I live one mile off US23 and Thompson Rd. Not tryin to low ball ya, guy in lake orion for $100 and Waterford for $140 on FB.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got a $100 bill if you want to drop them off. I live one mile off US23 and Thompson Rd. Not tryin to low ball ya, guy in lake orion for $100 and Waterford for $140 on FB.
Yeah I just checked, people are selling them cheap. Well at that point I'm just gonna hang onto them incase I every dent the ones I have.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I just checked, people are selling them cheap. Well at that point I'm just gonna hang onto them incase I every dent the ones I have.
Probably a smart move. I appreciate it though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow there are a lot of great deals on them on FB, too bad they are all for CC. I wish now I wouldn’t have sold my EC ones since 589 has the add on steps, I’d like to go that route. I guess it’s time to keep an eye on marketplace

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow there are a lot of great deals on them on FB, too bad they are all for CC. I wish now I wouldn’t have sold my EC ones since 589 has the add on steps, I’d like to go that route. I guess it’s time to keep an eye on marketplace
Yeah definitely suprised how many were even for sale. There was a guy in Imlay city (I think) that had a clean set up for months for $80. I didn’t have my Zr2 yet and thats a decent drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts