Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I ordered an upper control arm with ball joint and it didn’t arrive with the grease fitting or the hardware. Does anyone happen to know the castle nut size for a temporary solution? I have a 2016 GMC Canyon SLT short box. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
I looked through threads and no one posted the nut size
did read to reverse the bolts so the nuts are on the outside so you can tighten them correctly

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
This seems to be a very new UCA as I have never heard of it. Mevotech is a common brand for UCAs on older vehicles. They are actually quite good. I don't know why the ball joint would ship in 2 pieces but hey cool.

No one here is going to know that info. Your best bet is to contact your seller and get a refund or have them send the missing parts.

·
Registered
2019 Colorado WT, CCSB, V6 4x4
160 Posts
… sorry if I am stating the obvious, (no offense intended) but are you sure it was not in box? The hardware is in a small plastic bag with same pattern as large bag arm is in. (Easily camouflaged and missed).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts