Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Why is this thread 138 posts long??

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
They beat and beat and beat the horse, but it just won't die!

Next question is why do I keep opening this thread? 🙃

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
This whole debate is ******* silly. It's MPG only.
Now lets all go look at this nonsense.
Or we can debate about how great CIAs are....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Or we could just open up this thread again after 4 months...............

·
Registered
245 Posts
This whole debate is *** silly. It's MPG only.
Now lets all go look at this nonsense.
Or we can debate about how great CIAs are....
This^ It is called out in the manual that is it MPG only, oh wait... :unsure:

Tyler

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
I think GM only put it there so that they can sit back and watch topics like this unfold. Mileage, cooling, blah blah blah. Its ugly as hell and is better off in the trash can. There, I said it. :ROFLMAO: :p

·
Registered
2017 Canyon AT 4x4 2.8L CCLB Dark Slate Metallic
1,431 Posts
I think GM only put it there so that they can sit back and watch topics like this unfold. Mileage, cooling, blah blah blah. Its ugly as hell and is better off in the trash can. There, I said it. :ROFLMAO: :p
Some days I look at it and think big double chin that will rake against everything I try to drive over. But other days I like it...think it kinda gives a taller, tougher, and more aerodynamic look...like a cow catcher front spoiler.

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
Some days I look at it and think big double chin that will rake against everything I try to drive over. But other days I like it...think it kinda gives a taller, tougher, and more aerodynamic look...like a cow catcher front spoiler.
The ultimate best thing about it not being there is, no need to jack the truck up to do oil changes. :D

·
Registered
2017 Canyon AT 4x4 2.8L CCLB Dark Slate Metallic
1,431 Posts
The ultimate best thing about it not being there is, no need to jack the truck up to do oil changes. :D
I have a set of plastic ramps for oil changes, but yeah when it is on the ground and I am rolling under it in my creeper it knocks my hat off every single time.

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
391 Posts
Also less square footage to wash

141 - 156 of 156 Posts