Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the May Ride of the Month Competition!

Congratulations to our April ROTM winner, @FarmerNic

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had a problem with there Radio, same station in So. Calif. area (FM 97.1 and Am 1070) both are the same stations and both do not work properly in my truck. The 1070 has a constant high schreek pitch sound and the other is static all the time

·
Premium Member
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
918 Posts
Has anyone had a problem with there Radio, same station in So. Calif. area (FM 97.1 and Am 1070) both are the same stations and both do not work properly in my truck. The 1070 has a constant high schreek pitch sound and the other is static all the time
Nobody in ride of the month cares

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
I nominate @Y E T I. I will post pictures from your build thread on your behalf if you dont hah

Reactions: 93Duc and Tom S.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Trail Runner
978 Posts
I nominate @Y E T I. I will post pictures from your build thread on your behalf if you dont hah
Support! Motioned and supported, all in favor say aye! AYE!
Motion carried!
Sorry guys, was fishing again. Thanks for all the support. :giggle:Okay, here we go:
Mods
It's a long list. Fox 2.0 shocks, AEV full skid plates, AEV snorkel, Bison wheels, Leer shell with Baja Rack rack and ARB awning, Basa Designs Ditch lights, fog lights, rear light and chase light, ARB compressor on a 589 Fab, Trigger Four + controller for the lights and compressor with the switches mounted in the 3D switch holder in the sunglass holder area made by a member here, Expedition Essentials Powered Accessory Mount (on the dash), Ham radio in the center console with the head unit in the cubby in front of the shifter, head rest storage bag, Goal Zero party LED lighting in the shell, TopperLift Nomad truck bed tent, and a custom sleeping platform with tool and extras drawers. I'm sure there are more plus a few free mods like extending the rear diff breather tube. Check my build thread (Link in signature below) if you want more details on anything.

Favorite Thing About My Truck/Memory
That's a really tough question. I bought the truck to take me hunting, fishing, and camping and it's done all three incredibly well. I can't think of a favorite trip or memory and the best thing is I can't think of a bad trip or memory in this truck. It's taken me hunting with my dad and Marine Corps buddies, hauling my first mule deer buck home, camping with friends, shooting, and numerous fishing trips. I guess my favorite thing about this truck is it does everything I ask of it.

Pictures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts