Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Matte Black Front Trim

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Jonboodesign@gmail.com 
#1 ·
Hey, I'm new here and haven't seen a post that helps me out with this so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed...

I purchased an '07 Colorado LT and am in the process of customizing it how I want it. Planning to do a 2-4" lift and slightly larger tires eventually but I want to fix my trim and front lights first.
Below is a picture of a DIFFERENT Colorado but I really like their front end and want to know if anyone knows where I can find the matte black trim & bumper this guy has on his truck.
AND what the hell is that black strip along the whole lower body? Is that trim or plasti dip or paint? I like the look but don't know where to start with research.

Thanks all! & Apologies again if this is out of forum context, just bounce me in the right direction, i'll land on my feet eventually.

(First 3 pics are the DIFFERENT Colorado, the last few are mine with the chrome bumper)

Cheers.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.