Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to help members locate and rate/review Chevrolet dealers in Maryland.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Bought my 2017 Laser Blue Metallic Colorado at Autonation Security Blvd. It was a very good experience and I would recommend them if you are in the market for a new Chevy. Truck was on the lot and was (what I would call) nicely discounted at $5,300 or so under the sticker price. They did kind of "snooker" me on the paintless dent repair at $499.00 but I used it after a week of ownership and will most likely use it again over the next 3 years.
Overall I give them a thumbs up. If you go, ask for Travis.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my 18 LT at Koons White Marsh Chevy. No issues with the deal and the price was the best I found. They also put it in writing and let me shop it around before I made the deal.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Bought my 2018 at Criswell Thurmont.

Many years ago (1993), I had some real issues with Criswell Gaithersburg Service Dept and had avoided them when possible ever since but their Thurmont store had the truck I wanted (at a lower price than G'burg) and worked the deal pretty much via email. Actually showing up at the dealer was reasonably pleasant and consistent with what had already transpired via email.

We'll see how service goes but for now, I'm happy with them for the purchase experience.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Started doing research on Colorados at Koons White Marsh Chevy. I've had family buy vehicles from there a while back and their experience was nice, so I'd figure giving them continuing business would be worthwhile. Just went in on a soft inquiry about the Colorados to begin with and test-drove one briefly to get the feel of it. The sales guys weren't super pushy at all and just let me do my thing and talked to them afterwards about informing me of any upcoming big deals for the Fall and Winter months. They're relatively friendly, and I'd say would be a good starting point for anyone in Maryland looking for a Chevy truck.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ordered my 2015 Colorado through Miller Brothers Chevrolet/Cadillac in Ellicott City 9/30/2014. Great deal, sales staff easy to work with (they have a 'no hassle buy' motto) and no issues since delivery other than a few of the minor recalls. I've had it serviced there every year for routine maintenance (2015s got 2 years free) including brakes, differential and trans fluid flush/changes. Service work is very good with fair pricing. They've been in business in town since 1928.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bought my truck in PA, but i have used JBA Chevy in Glen Burnie for my service. They have been ok throughout. The main problem i have with them is how busy they are. You make an 8AM appointment for an oil change and dont get the truck back until 4pm.... doesnt make much sense to me.

They are currently working out my rough idle situation... they thought they had it fixed with a fuel pressure regulator replacement....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts