Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
416 Posts
I agree, you need up your offers a bit. I’ll be an old man before we get to where I need to be on this thing.
Hey man Ive been off fb for about 5 years now but when i need to sell something fast, and i mean fast.....I have my nephew post it in the marketplace and give him a hundred bux......he always has me add a piece of "pop" to the image like a sticker or gleam from the light in the image and the sheep just buy it up because their eyes see it and their brain says this may be unique i could see myself driving that and selfies and me me me. Use their weakness against them and trodd on

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey man Ive been off fb for about 5 years now but when i need to sell something fast, and i mean fast.....I have my nephew post it in the marketplace and give him a hundred bux......he always has me add a piece of "pop" to the image like a sticker or gleam from the light in the image and the sheep just buy it up because their eyes see it and their brain says this may be unique i could see myself driving that and selfies and me me me. Use their weakness against them and trodd on
If I knew how I would delete my post about selling and just put this truck back in the garage. As you can tell I don’t drive very often since the truck only has 2500 miles on it in a little over a years driving.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
If I knew how I would delete my post about selling and just put this truck back in the garage. As you can tell I don’t drive very often since the truck only has 2500 miles on it in a little over a years driving.
The longer it sits the less it is worth.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The longer it sits the less it is worth.
In my opinion it is not worth anything now. Hard seats little cup holders, little motor. I think this truck is one of the worst purchases I’ve ever made in the vehicle area.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
In my opinion it is not worth anything now. Hard seats little cup holders, little motor. I think this truck is one of the worst purchases I’ve ever made in the vehicle area.
Also I test drove all the models of this truck before I bought the one that I have. GO Silverado!!! They run forever with very little issues.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Wow, that comment is a big red flag, not going to help you sell!

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
@MyColorado77
Do what I did with my last Colly, parked her in front of the dealership with a for sale sign on it. lol
Ended up parking it on the street around the corner from me and it sold but still I thought it was a great idea. I think the only thing they had on me is I don't do my own financing. lol
Should have put a note about helping get financing maybe? I think some people don't know their own bank will finance a car.
If you are upside down on it you might as well drive it or trade it I guess....

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I will have it paid off in a few more years and I most likely will trade then, unless the new President keeps driving up gas prices. I’ll keep the mileage low and sell or trade in a few years most likely. I keep reading how people on this site do this or do that to accommodate their needs. I have always just bought something that meets my needs. I have read where people take the liner out of the cup holders so that their cups fit and other small things so that they can use the truck to meet their needs. I am 60 years old and I have never bought a Chevrolet before this one that I didn’t meet my needs right off the lot. I have a 2003 Monte Carlo with 175’000 miles on it that I like better than this truck. I know people are going to bash me for saying these things, but this is my honest appraisal of my experience with the Colorado and before someone jumps in and states that I should have bought a different model. I test drove all the models and this was the only one that came close to my liking for the price of these trucks.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
I will have it paid off in a few more years and I most likely will trade then, unless the new President keeps driving up gas prices. I’ll keep the mileage low and sell or trade in a few years most likely. I keep reading how people on this site do this or do that to accommodate their needs. I have always just bought something that meets my needs. I have read where people take the liner out of the cup holders so that their cups fit and other small things so that they can use the truck to meet their needs. I am 60 years old and I have never bought a Chevrolet before this one that I didn’t meet my needs right off the lot. I have a 2003 Monte Carlo with 175’000 miles on it that I like better than this truck. I know people are going to bash me for saying these things, but this is my honest appraisal of my experience with the Colorado and before someone jumps in and states that I should have bought a different model. I test drove all the models and this was the only one that came close to my liking for the price of these trucks.
For the seat, it will most likely break in, mine did as well as many others on here. It seams to be a common problem. Mine is a 2016 so I'm really not positive, but they all seem to be hard as a rock for a while.
Nothing is perfect, sure as hell not Chevy either. But to all of us here the Colorado was the most perfect when we bought. After my seat finally broke in I love this truck. My GF hates my pass seat, guess I need a fat guy to sit there a while. But on he bright side, we take her car on trips so keeps my mileage low, ;)
Oh, I have learned what size soda's to buy to fit my cup holders. Only the VERY huge ones won't fit.
Good luck with her and stick around, these are good trucks in many many ways.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
For the seat, it will most likely break in, mine did as well as many others on here. It seams to be a common problem. Mine is a 2016 so I'm really not positive, but they all seem to be hard as a rock for a while.
Nothing is perfect, sure as hell not Chevy either. But to all of us here the Colorado was the most perfect when we bought. After my seat finally broke in I love this truck. My GF hates my pass seat, guess I need a fat guy to sit there a while. But on he bright side, we take her car on trips so keeps my mileage low, ;)
Oh, I have learned what size soda's to buy to fit my cup holders. Only the VERY huge ones won't fit.
Good luck with her and stick around, these are good trucks in many many ways.
I have been reading where people have the motors bomb at or before 100’000. That would really make me angry. That’s not good. I probably should get off this site so I don’t make all of you that love these trucks mad. I joined looking to improve the truck and realized later I shouldn’t have to improve it, Chevrolet should have built it better. That is just my thoughts.

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
721 Posts
Is this now a therapy thread lol? At your rate 100,000 miles is like 50 years so your good right?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Try Vroom!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You got any friends with Car lots or so? if you ran that at auction now or go to a few dealers you should get that for it...Lack of chips and cars you might find dealers want it and bring more money then the street....my cousins lot just sold a car to a car lot in TX and he was in Mass for same price for a Raptor as they had it listed for! He put it on the Dealer to Dealer Web page they use not the auto auctions

21 - 40 of 87 Posts