Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there anyone that would like to buy this 2020 3.6 V6 gas WT. I have had the transmission flushed by the dealership it’s stock 2’300 miles on it. There’s small dent on rear bumper. I will take $29’000.00. I have a set of Rok Blokz mud flaps that I have not installed yet that go with the truck.
98B9361A-FE3D-4F7E-A8CD-DDF10098D6AD.jpeg
98B9361A-FE3D-4F7E-A8CD-DDF10098D6AD.jpeg
We bought it new. Garage kept. You transport.
2F460B23-029C-4711-AEC5-D5C90F7688DE.jpeg

·
Registered
Black 2017 Canyon Denali CCSB, 2.8 Diesel, 4x4
208 Posts
Dang, you hat suck that the truck didn’t meet your expectation. I hope you can sell it fast and get yourself something that will meet your needs.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I just haven’t been happy with the truck.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Sorry, but that bumper dent's a deal breaker...;) :D

JK, have you listed the truck in local sale avenues (e.g. CraigsList & FB Marketplace) + eBay? Also, might not want to post your unhappiness w/ the vehicle...good luck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The truck is too small for me, I have had not one mechanical problem. I am just not happy with the truck. If a person is on this forum they most likely know the trucks. There’s many people that are happy with these trucks. I just happen to one of the very few who aren’t. Thanks for the advice though. I am going to post locally. The bumper can be replaced for $700.00 and a half days labor. I don’t see that as a deal breaker for someone that does want one of these Colorados

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, but that bumper dent's a deal breaker...;) :D

JK, have you listed the truck in local sale avenues (e.g. CraigsList & FB Marketplace) + eBay? Also, might not want to post your unhappiness w/ the vehicle...good luck.
You couldn’t pay me enough money to be on Facebook!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just trade it in around October when the dealers run their year end sales and get what you want. You will take a few thousand dollar loss but it is what it is. Didn't mention if it's a 4x4 or any other options. What you are asking seems a bit high. Local dealers here in North Florida are selling new 2021's for around $29,000.00. I purchased my 2019 Z71 crew cab, V6, 4x4, leather, tow package new for $34,600.00. I had a hard time deciding on the Colorado or the Silverado each had things I preferred but the smaller truck handled better, fits in my garage better, easier to park, plenty of room (I'm 6ft 4in), more then enough power to tow my boat. What exactly has soured you on your vehicle?

·
Registered
2017 Colorado ZR2
176 Posts
Just personal experience, that dent in the bumper can be a deal breaker for some people. My personal opinion is when someone lists what is wrong with the truck and what it costs to fix it but leaves it as is, just says they don't take care of their stuff. (no offense intended) many people don't want to buy something so close to reatil price and then have to fix something on it. GLWS regardless.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Not to mention, most of the people are here because they already have a Colorado. I cant think of many posts if at all where someone came looking to buy it from the forums. But I suppose there's a first for everything.

GL with your sale though.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
You couldn’t pay me enough money to be on Facebook!!!
Your prerogative, but I just sold my 10-yr-old Toro Zero-Turn mower within the 1st 5-minuted of posting on FB Marketplace...rec'd close to 30-offers w/i 1st hour. It's a great place to buy/sell merch...you don't have to troll rest of the site.

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
643 Posts
Well that all I’m willing to pay- that bumper man... ;) good luck I’d suggest you trade it in ASAP to get value out of it while it’s hard to get a new truck.

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
$1 offer? I'll go $5k and pay shipping. Fix the bumper I'll go $6k

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Suggestion is to try "offer-up" in your area. Offer-up is a good app to use, I have sold and purchased many items on it. You do have to set up an account but there is no personal information and its strictly for buying and selling items. It's a nice truck. This would be a good deal for someone moving up from an older Colorado to a newer one. And if price is negotiable, it works out for both parties, some people do not like working with dealerships or salesmen (ahem) salespeople (lol).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish I knew how to delete the post and I would.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts