Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 40 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks awesome! Can you get another picture from the front corner from a little farther away to show the whole truck. And do the wheels actually make it out even with the fenders?

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks awesome! Can you get another picture from the front corner from a little farther away to show the whole truck. And do the wheels actually make it out even with the fenders?
I'll try.

But to answer your question, I think no. They are not exactly flush with the widest part of the fender. Guessing, I'd say they are just inside 1/4 to 1/2 inch.

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
36 Posts
Everything is looking good man. I pick mine up next week!!

Reactions: lqdchkn

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)

·
Registered
120 Posts
That bumper is pretty sweet. What'd it set you back?

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I sure like that brownstone color. How is it in the heat of summer, to cool off, once, you get in?
Not really sure yet, just got in in Feb and we've only barely had a couple days in the 80s far. Not anticipating anything abnormal though

·
Registered
211 Posts
Kind of torn between the Brownstone, which looks awesome, and white, which functions awesome in the heat of the desert. White looks dirty, however, almost all the time... Brown might hide dust and dirt a little better?

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Kind of torn between the Brownstone, which looks awesome, and white, which functions awesome in the heat of the desert. White looks dirty, however, almost all the time... Brown might hide dust and dirt a little better?
If I weren't so partial to the color (this and my last vehicle were brown/tan) I would have gone white. Im not sure this hides dust any better than white honestly, my neighborhood cats have paw prints all over the thing almost constantly :serious:

·
Registered
211 Posts
If I weren't so partial to the color (this and my last vehicle were brown/tan) I would have gone white. Im not sure this hides dust any better than white honestly, my neighborhood cats have paw prints all over the thing almost constantly :serious:
LOL, well that solves that. I have the same situation here, though the neighbors have some pretty cool cats.

21 - 40 of 146 Posts