Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decent ride with a little rubbing. Most people use the springs I used on 16" wheels. I decided to try it on the 17" wheels. Anyways, here are pics. It is dirty right now. Construction near my job makes keeping it clean impossible.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
I just had an interesting idea - can you crack open the headlights and paint the red part black?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rangerbob said:
I just had an interesting idea - can you crack open the headlights and paint the red part black?
You just get someone with a black car that wants red ones and exchange. But yeah, you can get black ones, but I like the full on red theme. =)

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
The drop looks nice BTW!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Frisky Predator >>>> The Fit Is Go

I've never actually seen one of those on the road before... Not that I've noticed anyways.

·
Registered
970 Posts
it looks real good man

·
Registered
630 Posts
What does it drive like? Is the power adequate at 109hp?

Take some interior shots.

I think my Colorado may be totaled and I'm looking to go back to a little gas friendly rice mobile.

Probably for the price they're asking for that new I could pick up a nice used Civic with low miles.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FCTE said:
What does it drive like? Is the power adequate at 109hp?

Take some interior shots.

I think my Colorado may be totaled and I'm looking to go back to a little gas friendly rice mobile.

Probably for the price they're asking for that new I could pick up a nice used Civic with low miles.
I get about 32 miles a gallon avg (it advertises 39). And at 109hp, it feels just like driving an old '95 civic or so.

The interior is nice for what it is, only complaint I have is no center console, but I have gotten used to it.

Best I would say is go check one out. My interior shots are alot different from stock now. I have alot of upgrades on the inside and dont want to mislead you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts