Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
643 Posts
Your truck looks nice that’s a inexpensive major every day enhancement.
I did a 3” windshield strip in limo tint. I had them put a little radius on the corner so it looks oem from outside. Basically I had them give me the same amount of black at the top of the window as the bottom. The windshield strip is definitely worth it!!

·
Registered
2019 Midnight Z71 3.6l
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your truck looks nice that’s a inexpensive major every day enhancement.
I did a 3” windshield strip in limo tint. I had them put a little radius on the corner so it looks oem from outside. Basically I had them give me the same amount of black at the top of the window as the bottom. The windshield strip is definitely worth it!!
View attachment 408293
That's an idea I didn't think of I might look into that.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Tinting your windshield in Texas has been legal since 2019.

Spectra PhotoSync 45 on the front windows. 99% UV rejected, IR rejected, 90% heat rejected. Had to go with 45 as the film gets darker as the sun intensity hits it. The windshield obviously can't go that dark (it's finally legal to tint you windshield in Texas), that's UltraPerformance Nano Ceramic 75

·
Registered
2017 Colorado ZR2
176 Posts
I wish we could tint our side windows here. Only allowed to do the rear passenger windows and rear window. Love the look especially on black

·
Registered
2019 Midnight Z71 3.6l
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah they're getting pretty lax around here. Lots of side windows Limo'd out.

They can and will pull people over though. You just hope they aren't in that mood if they notice lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lol here I can do 20 clicks over the speed limit won't bat an eye. They seen tint they'll throw their coffee out the window to rip a u turn and light you up
Hahaha! I'm from SK, you are absolutely correct

1 - 11 of 11 Posts