Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought was I thought was a bumper ended up just being a bumper COVER. I leave my car at the shop as they wait for the new bumper to arrive they get started on removing the old one & such. What I purchase arrives, box feels light... seems I ordered just a bumper cover, like a mask to go over the original oem. I returned that, I don’t want to make the same mistake. I’m asking where is a good place to buy a front bumper for a 2006 Chevy Colorado 2 door

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
It may not be OEM quality but, did you try ROCKAUTO? If you decide to go there, they are a vendor on this site so there may be a coupon code to take a few bucks off the price. The steel under bumper shouldn't be more than a hundred bucks or so.....or you can hit up a junkyard but most trucks sitting in the boneyard are usually smacked up in the front anyways so,you're better off buying a new one.

·
Registered
351 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
DFlorida
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing