Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
The wood fits better in the Colorado than in the cardboard box.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Yeah but look how well the shortbox fits in your garage even with all the other stuff.?

·
Registered
226 Posts
They fit even better if you set the bed at 45 degrees (or whatever it is) using the peg and tailgate cable. If you set the tailgate to 45 degrees and use 2” x 6” lumbar in the recesses in the bed, you can fit 4’ x 8’ stuff in the bed (tying down, of course).

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
907 Posts
Oh I have done The Home Depot run with my Z71 Extended Cab Long Bed many a time. I always use a ratchet strap to keep everything in the bed. But that is me, I always secure the load.

·
Super Moderator
4,172 Posts
I had a long bed. Now I have a short bed. I sympathize with the cardboard box. Poor lil guy. I'll refrain from making a reference to adult movies and tiny actresses. :censored:

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
907 Posts
For me t was easy to go for the Long Bed, I wasn't planning to have any passengers except the occasional one. So I did not need the Crew Cab. And when I bought mine the choice was Crew or Extended Cab, that dictated which bed. At that time the trucks were all made the same length over all.
Plus I wanted to use the bed mostly, So the 6.2' bed has made lots of Home Depot runs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts