Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Slight update to this:

I've put a lot of thought into this and have all but 100% decided that just selling the truck before I head over there is the best plan. Of course this is not set in stone and I could very well change my mind 2-3 more times before I leave (I'm very good at this lol) and if that happens then all of the info and reassurance from everyone in this thread has been very appreciated!!!

But if I don't change my mind and anyone in the DC/Baltimore area is looking for a low mileage 17' ZR2 in the summer/fall this year hit me up haha

Again, thanks for all the input guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I found out I will be PCSing to Germany at the end of the year so here's the question. Has anyone on here ever had a Colorado (Or a truck in general) over in Europe? I love my ZR2 and really don't want to get rid of it anytime soon, so ideally I plan on having the Air Force ship it over for me!
Like someone mentioned down below, amber turn signals are required. I myself own Colorado Bison 2019 Duramax, and planning to take it on trip in 2021 to my country. But....I cannot for the love of God find amber turn signals replacement tails lights for the truck so far.....I am not sure if the tailgate light bar (popular these days) would suffice....but the amber turn signals tail light would be 100% better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Be sure to see if any modifications are required to meet European standards. In the past, new US cars sold to Europeans were required to modified (i.e. amber rear turn signals). You will have a blast overseas!
You are correct about the amber turn signals tails lights.....which leads me to my question....I am looking exactly for that, any idea where I can find and purchase? Because so far, I cannot find anything close to amber, everything here is red. Thank you

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
16 Participants
Lucifer
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing