Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1621 - 1640 of 1647 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Eibach pro stage one set on 2.75 with KO2’s size 285/65/18 very minor trimming, took off the front air dam and mud flaps for looks only. The 285’s have done great in the snow. Put about 4K miles on The kit it has settled about half inch but rides a lot better now so no complaints here.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the Eibach pro stage one set on 2.75 with KO2’s size 285/65/18 very minor trimming, took off the front air dam and mud flaps for looks only. The 285’s have done great in the snow. Put about 4K miles on The kit it has settled about half inch but rides a lot better now so no complaints here.
What's the offset on your rim?

·
Registered
2019 ZR2
38 Posts
Very very little. The pinch weld at a 45* angle

·
Registered
2019 ZR2
38 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Z71 CCSB
32 Posts
I've tried scrolling through replies on this post, but haven't quit found what I am looking for. I have a couple questions. First true, I got a 2020 Colorado z71 CCSB. I am trying to get rid of the rake and lift it a little bit.

I have found a zone 2.75 combo lift; comes with a 1.25 leveling kit and a 1.5 body kit. I am trying to do as much as I can while keeping as much OEM as I can to keep my warranty valid. Does anybody have any experience with zone suspension?

Also, this kit says it will fit a 2015-19, how about a 2020?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
61 Posts
Readylift 3.5" SST kit/Peak suspension 2.0 coilovers set at 3". 275/70-17 Ko2 on 17x8.5 method grid 0 offset. View attachment 387359
Nice setup! I’m thinking about doing the same to my ready lift setup. I already did the back of the front fender trim toSo the rubbing on my duratrac 265/70/17s.
with your setup, I’m assuming you trimmed too but with your 275s do you still rub when off-roading?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice setup! I’m thinking about doing the same to my ready lift setup. I already did the back of the front fender trim toSo the rubbing on my duratrac 265/70/17s.
with your setup, I’m assuming you trimmed too but with your 275s do you still rub when off-roading?
Yes I trimmed, front waffle and a bit off the back pinch weld area. I still rub just a tiny bit reversing and turning. I haven't heard any rubbing off-road.....yet... LOL.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I've tried scrolling through replies on this post, but haven't quit found what I am looking for. I have a couple questions. First true, I got a 2020 Colorado z71 CCSB. I am trying to get rid of the rake and lift it a little bit.

I have found a zone 2.75 combo lift; comes with a 1.25 leveling kit and a 1.5 body kit. I am trying to do as much as I can while keeping as much OEM as I can to keep my warranty valid. Does anybody have any experience with zone suspension?

Thanks in advance
quite a few have installed that combo, rough Country makes one too.
others install the ibach adjustable struts front and back,

fyim do a google search too find things on this forum

I googled colorado zone lift, scroll down on this link

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes I trimmed, front waffle and a bit off the back pinch weld area. I still rub just a tiny bit reversing and turning. I haven't heard any rubbing off-road.....yet... LOL.
Thanks for the info! Ya I’m thinking to add a level on top of the Coilover lol. How did the coilovers feel compared tothe factory strut and readylift setup?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for the info! Ya I’m thinking to add a level on top of the Coilover lol. How did the coilovers feel compared tothe factory strut and readylift setup?

I would definitely advise against a level on top of the coilover, I think the 3" peak is perfect by itself. Rides much better then the readylift spacer on stock coilover, that setup gave me problems.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Thanks in advance
I bought a billet aluminum strut spacer front leveling kit from EBay that lifts the front 1.5”. I’m a retired GM employee and mechanic and know how to work on their vehicles and would strongly advise getting someone with experience to do the installation. Here is the picture after I installed the 1.5” lift. Sorry, didn’t take a before picture, but it’s whats every Colorado out there looks like without a front leveling kit. Wildpeaks or Cooper AT3 4S I’ll post a follow up picture once I save up some cash and get the new and slightly bigger tires. Wildpeaks or Cooper AT3 4S

1621 - 1640 of 1647 Posts