Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 1660 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the heck not? If you have a LIFTED Colorado or Canyon just join up by posting.

If you have one or more of the following, join up:
- Suspension Lifts
- Body Lifts
- Torsion Bar cranks / Shackles
- Larger Wheels and tires

Something like the Conservative / Liberal clubs, but without the politics.

just throw something in your signature saying ur in the club.

#1 here

·
Registered
411 Posts
Does it count if have a Fabtech Kit sitting in the closet but haven't installed it yet? :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just waitin for some decent weather and it will be on.

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
#5 I'm all for it!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
#6 Have a 3" body lift coming in the mail now, and soon to have supsension lift as well...just waitin on the tax return!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
#7 more to come with taxes 2.5" so far with 33x12.5x15 bfg's right now 35" cooper mudders waiting on summer

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Carbuster said:
Would you guys be interested in having a group designated for the Lifted Trucks....and quite possibly even have one for the Lowered Trucks as well? I could swing it by Brett and see if he could add a group or two.
It would work for me... and i bet the lowered guys would like it too

·
Registered
4 Posts
Talked with a Buddy of mine toady,who has an off road shop. He called and told me to hold off on ordering my super lift. He says that a few more companies are comeing out with lifts for canyon/colorado. Prices should come down,

·
Registered
78 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
so what is teh point? couldnt you just put your modifications in your signature and then everyone will know your lifted anyways. Or just a pic of your vehicle witch is a dead giveaway? Even though most people already have done that.......

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ditto...More lift to come.

1 - 20 of 1660 Posts