Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really looking to do lift wheels and tires on my 2015 Colorado. Z71 crew cab. I talked to the dealership about my warranty and they said ?use common sense.? So I can?t really do a huge lift but something to fit some offset wheels. First post on the forum so sorry if to much. Thanks

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Really looking to do lift wheels and tires on my 2015 Colorado. Z71 crew cab. I talked to the dealership about my warranty and they said ?use common sense.? So I can?t really do a huge lift but something to fit some offset wheels. First post on the forum so sorry if to much. Thanks

I think you should be a little more specific in what you're looking for. Wheels come in all sorts of sizes with a multitude of designs, BS and offset options? What type or make of tires do you like? What type of driving do you do (lots of trips off road or not)? How much do you want to raise the truck? This would be based on which type of tires and rims you choose. There's a lot of info about wheels, tires, lifts, etc on this forum. Reading a lot of this info may help you decide what you're looking for or confuse the hell out of you. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Lift or level?

265/70/17 or bigger?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I drive it daily and was thinking either 18x9 -12 or
20x10 -24. I do like the rims that it seems like everybody else hates. The deep wheels with some poke. I?d like to fit wheels with some offset but also don?t wanna put them on and have to trim half my bumper etc. just scared to buy them and them not fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.