Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I?ve been looking at the ProComp 2.5? leveling kit but it doesn?t come with a Diff drop. My 2015 Canyon All-Ter is 4WD. Will 2.5? put a lot of stress on the CVs??? Anyone have a better leveling kit in mind I?ve not heard of yet???

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I am 2wd so no clue on the CVs, But the upper a arm ball joints will bind at full droop.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you do a search there is all sorts of info. On the other hand I had an Autosprings 2.5" kit that came with diff drop worked great even though the ride quality was diminished, ended up switching over to Eibach shocks and springs all around and kept the diff drop, now the ride quality is better than stock.

·
Super Moderator
4,277 Posts
A diff drop kit is pretty cheap to buy on its own and even cheaper to piece together yourself. Get the lift kit you desire and add the diff drop seperately if it doesnt cone with it. I think mine was from Autosprings. My RC leveling kit didn't come with one. As soon as my struts wear out I'll replace the RC with Eibach springs and struts to recover max travel and ride quality.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I?ve been looking at the ProComp 2.5? leveling kit but it doesn?t come with a Diff drop. My 2015 Canyon All-Ter is 4WD. Will 2.5? put a lot of stress on the CVs??? Anyone have a better leveling kit in mind I?ve not heard of yet???
I installed the Pro Ryde Lift Machine in front (adjustable 1½-2¼") and adjustable Superblocks in rear. Great kit and truck rides like factory.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You only need a different drop if you're going over 2½". Up to that height driveshaft and CV angles are still OK.

·
Registered
Black 2017 Canyon Denali CCSB, 2.8 Diesel, 4x4
350 Posts
If you are looking for strut tower spacer and/or rear lift shackles, it is worth giving Supreme Suspension a look at. I used their 2” lift kit and it perfectly leveled my Canyon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.