Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if the stock LGZ tune uses a table with Torque values entered on an RPM by VSS table? If so could you upload a copy of the table? I've been watching my 0-60 videos and I suspect the truck is dialed back in the lower VSS range, probably to help manage wheelspin. I think they really dialed it in good for launching on street tires but left something to be desired just after the launch and before second gear, 20-30 seems particularly neutered.

·
Registered
52 Posts
If I understand what you are asking, yes it does use such a table. Modification of the torque demand table seriously improves the low end throttle response but it does cause more wheel spin potential in less than ideal traction situations. It's not the only table that impacts the issue you are talking about, the transmission shifting and high & low octane tables (among others) also help it fall on it's face.

Reactions: FunctionOverForm
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.