Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some advice, if anyone has any input that would be great. I have read the thread on hear about the Bilstein 5100's BTW.

I am going to level my 2016 Z71 4WD Colorado. I have done a bit of research on my own for the past few weeks and I think the Bilstein 5100 2" for the front is my best option. The big question I am having is whether or not I should get new coils to accommodate for the 2" lift or just keep the factory ones in place. I have heard arguments for both, I am just looking for some more opinions, and if there are any other necessary changes I need to make when doing a 2" lift, I will be doing it all myself and don't believe that it will be an issue to complete with a friend helping.

I am also thinking I would like to put the 5100 1" lift in the back just for a little more tire clearance when i go to put bigger tires on, I will most likely keep the factory rims as well.

Thanks for any advice you might have.

·
Registered
194 Posts
if you are considering changing the coils, skip the Bilstein and instead order the eibach spring+ coil. Will net you the 2" of lift you're looking for plus those that are running it are reporting excellent results.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.