Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen(and ladies), Will it look goofy to put a front end leveling kit on my Colorado with the stock wheels and tire? Thats my question. It's hard to see in the pic, but there is substantial rack in the vehicle when sitting on level ground.
Land vehicle Wheel Sky Car Tire

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
2,006 Posts
It’s gonna look like it should have from the factory. I liked how mine looked for a couple months leveled out with factory tires. I eventually scored a set of Zr2 wheels and tires which looks better because they’re a little taller and have side biters

Reactions: Firehk

·
Registered
2021 Colorado WT v6 2wd, 1”level
256 Posts
Guess it depends on how much of a level you’re going to go with. My opinion 2” on stock tires looks a little funny but 1.25”looks fine.

·
Registered
2016 Colorado WT
46 Posts
I did the 2" level and still have the stock wheels and tires. Think it looks fine and like what @MrCamo said, how it should have looked from the factory.

View media item 80636

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
2,006 Posts
Yup- looks just like it should.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
yea go for it......your not gonna see that big of a difference to start with.....if it bugs next time get bigger tires...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I went with 1.25" on my 2021 , looks fine.
Did you go with the Zone leveling kit? 1.25"?

I have a 4x4 2017 and the rake measure is exaclty -1.75" at the front. I want a level look but I dont want to see the hood nose while I am driving so I was thinking either the 1.5" from TRUXXX or the 1.25" from ZONE...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts