Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beige z71 4wd cclb duramax stickers at $45xxx, final dealer price is $53xxx. Now Ive seen it all. Ive seen plenty marked up at 3-4k which is still lame, but $8k. On a not even top line zr2 or bison. In one of the least desirable colors. Im staggered.

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 2021 zr2 for sale in Canada right now if anyone wants!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Gee. I paid 25,600 for my Z71 ECLB with 36k miles two years ago. Crazy prices for what is a mid sized truck.

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Premium Member
2020 Chevy Colorado CCSB WT 4x4 3.6
98 Posts
In my area I'm pretty sure my CCSB WT that I paid 20% under sticker for, is worth over sticker even with 11k on the odo. No inventory to speak of at all. Our Chevy lots are nearly empty.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I was offered almost what we paid for our 30000 mile 2018 on a trade in or cash now by local dealer. Like our truck too much to trade yet. So with used prices so strong no wonder mark ups on new.

·
Registered
2017 Colorado ZR2
206 Posts
For people trading in to get these high trade offers, do you actually gain anything by the time you buy a new one? Would the mark ups not be through all vehicles, more curious than anything.

Yes I would get more on trade than I paid for my truck as everyone is posting on here lately, but the same truck would also cost me that much more to replace. Even the private used market your dollar does not go nearly as far as it did say 2 years ago.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thats horrible, bought my truck in January. Stickered for $49,500 and got em down to $43,500 and thats on a loaded ZR2 duramax. That dealer is high on their own supply.

Reactions: Mietro

·
Registered
292 Posts
i just saw a used 18 Colorado Z71 CCSB on a used lot with a sticker price of $42K. Im in CA, its just simply not the time to buy a vehicle lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just like the housing market here in lancaster pa, short supply high demand, good for me selling home now 🤑

·
Registered
168 Posts
I posted this earlier in another thread, but the dealer offered me 46,500 this morning while mine was getting its first oil change. I bought it in February for 42,000. It would have been tempting if I didn't like this truck so much. Crazy times in the used truck market for sure!

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Just like the housing market here in lancaster pa, short supply high demand, good for me selling home now 🤑
Housing everywhere is like that, driven by among other things, the skyrocketing cost of building materials (go price a friggin 2x4). My son is considering selling his 5 year old home and renting for a couple years on the chance that prices normalize and thus drop so he can build another.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts