Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I didn't watch that one, but I remember watching the one where Kimbo knocked some guy on the ground, and right when Kimbo landed on top of him again, before he could be hit, the guy tapped out..

I was like wtf dude..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Kimbo has been training hard. He's actually becoming a real fighter. Tank hasn't won a fight in a while though. I want to see how Kimbo does against better fighters. How bout that Edwards knockout. That dude has the quickest knees.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
A lot of ppl think Kimbo is unbeatable. But did anyone catch the fight with him against Sean Gannon? Gannon came out on top. If Kimbo can't knock someone out in the first 2 minutes with haymakers, he isn't going to be able to finish it.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Anybody that's decent in Jiu Jitsu will destroy Kimbo....that's why you'll never see him fight any good ground guys.

Kimbo's popularity is HUGE right now...they don't want to see him lose. They need to keep him winning to maximize profits. That's why he's fighting old washed up fighters.

He needs to get into the UFC if he truly cares about contending for something. He just might get his ass handed to him.

Good fight between 2 half-talented guys = Kimbo Slice vs. Brock Lesnar

·
Registered
123 Posts
Kimbo has been training with Mayhem Miller who is ******* awesome at BJJ. Kimbo is getting serious, but he is not unbeatable by any means.

·
Registered
11,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Xtreme said:
A lot of ppl think Kimbo is unbeatable. But did anyone catch the fight with him against Sean Gannon? Gannon came out on top. If Kimbo can't knock someone out in the first 2 minutes with haymakers, he isn't going to be able to finish it.
You do realize that was over a year ago?

You saying he can't improve?

Hes training for MMA now. Not just street fighting.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Dillusion said:
Xtreme said:
You do realize that was over a year ago?

You saying he can't improve?

Hes training for MMA now. Not just street fighting.
Until I see Kimbo fight someone that is a worthy opponent I will still view him as the Kimbo we have seen over the years.

He could prove me wrong though once that happens.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
INMY01TA said:
Ya funny how they have Kimbo fight bums and bring Lesnar out against the best in the business. Lesnar would destroy Kimbo.
Agreed. I'll definitely admit that Kimbo is an exciting fighter, I just haven't seen him fight a disciplined fighter yet, so I can't call Kimbo a good, all around fighter yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts