Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This has been on my mind as I don't mind no option for remote start being a 5 speed ...but is it possible to add keyless entry security too manual locking doors with whatever comes in a kit.. or what hardware components will I need to get if this was a option for a 2006 WT Model truck .
I guess I'm asking do I need a few or a lot of parts from a same year power door if they came in power .I don't need power windows crank works just fine I just want the lock unlock set Up.
Wouldn't some type of aftermarket actuator connected to the locking rod mechanism with key fob added to this work ? Who would have this what's the easiest way to go about this as simple as posisble . And no I'm not hunting down every single piece of door guts to convert or a complete power operated set of doors that's way to costly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.