Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,476 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Looks nice. Nicely upgraded/modified

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Welcome! How’s the dual exhaust?

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Did you buy it from an individual like that? with led fogs, Akkon headlights, 30inch bar and pods and black plasti-dip emblems?

put your truck and all mods in signature so at a glance we can see what you are driving, see mine below....

·
Registered
2019 Chevrolet Colorado LT v4, mounted light pods, light bar, FlowMaster super 10 dual exhaust
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome bro. Fellow CSULA eagle as well. Got the same sticker on my fridge. Nice truck!!
Thanks Man really appreciate it, what year are you in?

·
Registered
2019 Chevrolet Colorado LT v4, mounted light pods, light bar, FlowMaster super 10 dual exhaust
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you buy it from an individual like that? with led fogs, Akkon headlights, 30inch bar and pods and black plasti-dip emblems?

put your truck and all mods in signature so at a glance we can see what you are driving, see mine below....
I had it stock and from time to time I started installing those mods. And for sure let me do it real quick.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had it stock and from time to time I started installing those mods. And for sure let me do it real quick.
How do you write that as a signature?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Nice truck and updates. Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts